This is the best year has tech leaks. Today Dell had a huge leak and showed a multitude of beautiful phones which include Android as well as Windows Mobile 7 handsets.
Dell Lightening (Windows Mobile 7)
This is the ultimate Zune Phone that Microsoft fans have been waiting for. I must say it looks gorgeous!
- 1GHz QSD8250 Snapdragon processor
- WVGA 4.1-inch OLED display, AT&T and T-Mobile 3G
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- 1GB of flash with 512MB RAM plus 8GB of storage on a MicroSD card
- GPS, accelerometer
- FM radio
- Full Flash support including video playback
- Release date: Q4
- Sources have claimed it will upgradeable to LTE
Dell Thunder (Android)
This must be the Dell Lightening’s cousin. The Dell Thunder will be operating Android 2.1 It has a 4.1-inch WVGA OLED screen, full Flash support as well as integrated Hulu app (OMG!). No official specs but it looks like it will be housing a Snapdragon chip and have an 8 Megapixel camera. Release date is Q4 and will be on AT&T (Finally!)
Dell Flash (Android)
What’s with the names Dell?? Whats the next phone going be called? Dell Tornado?
Anyway, this is another Dell phone dubbed “Dell Flash”. This phone runs Android but word is Dell plans to run “Froyo”, the new version of Android on this. Specs include:
- 5 megapixel autofocus cam with image stabilization and smile / blink detection
- 512MB of RAM and ROM with microSD expansion up to 64GB
- WiFi, TV-out, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 3.0
- Qualcomm MSM7230 core (800MHz) (interesting)
- Release date: Q1 2011
It will be on….AT&T! Well done.
How would have thought Dell would be bring these cool phones into our hands. I love you Dell. Finally, AT&T is getting some cool Android handsets.
This is great! The iPhone 4G will also be dropping soon as well as the HTC EVO and I have to say, I can’t wait for all out competition at the end of the year!
Bring it on!
Dell Smoke (must be fans of Lost)
Another leak?? Another Dell phone?? I must be going crazy. Another Dell handset which runs Android. You guys better head over to Engadget and take a lot at these handsets!